L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light near noon then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Friday evening.
Rain beginning Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located over Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1001 mb located north of Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: