L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 09:30 AM EST 28 January 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this afternoon.
High today minus 11. Low tonight minus 21. High Thursday minus 10.
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 January 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday Over open water seas 2 to 3 metres subsiding to 1 to 2 early this morning and to 1 or less near noon.
Issued 06:00 AM EST 28 January 2015
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20.
Sunday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 January 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 994 mb located over western Nova Scotia.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1004 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Labrador to Cape Cod.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low located over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: