L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 02 March 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning and to northwest 25 to 35 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 late this evening and to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning.
Chance of flurries changing to flurries at times heavy late this afternoon and ending early this evening. Snow beginning Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 17. High Tuesday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 02 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 2 March 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low 1007 mb located south of
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing low 953 mb located over northern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Quebec.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Tuesday dissipating cold front located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building ridge located on a line north-south
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: