L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 February 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming westerly 15 early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Monday and to northeast 15 to 25 Monday evening.
Sea smoke forming near midnight and dissipating Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in sea smoke.
Temperatures minus 19 falling to minus 24 Monday morning.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 February 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low located over northern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building high located over northern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday high located northwest of Pointe-des-Monts.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday low located south of Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday intensifying low located near Cape Cod.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: