L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 September 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots Saturday morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Showers or thunderstorms beginning Saturday evening. Fog patches early this morning. Fog patches overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 September 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located near Tadoussac.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1024 mb located near Cape Breton
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight intensifying trough located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday weakening trough located from Newfoundland
to Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: