L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 February 2017
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near noon Thursday. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Chance of wet flurries this evening. Showers Thursday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Low tonight minus 1. High Thursday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 February 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
At 10:00 p.m. EST tonight low 998 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 993 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: