L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 07 December 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to southerly 15 knots this morning then veering to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 after midnight.
Periods of snow today and this evening. A few flurries beginning Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 3 today tonight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located northwest of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: