L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots today tonight and Wednesday.
Showers today and this evening. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Chance of showers Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
By noon EDT Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: