L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 30 January 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to northerly 15 to 25 this evening then diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 early Saturday morning. Wind backing to westerly 15 near noon Saturday.
Snow ending late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 4 falling to minus 17 Saturday evening.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 30 January 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1006 mb located over Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 984 mb located near Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: