L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 January 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 Sunday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Sunday.
Temperatures minus 5 falling to minus 7 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 January 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 7:00 a.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over eastern Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today col located over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating col located over Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Ungava Peninsula.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: