Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Saturday morning then becoming north 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
A few showers beginning late overnight and ending Saturday morning. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Saturday afternoon.
High today plus 12. Low tonight plus 7. High Saturday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: