Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to south 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 late Monday morning.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms ending this evening.
Low tonight plus 17. High Monday plus 24.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 July 2016 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located over Nova Scotia.
By 6:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located over the southern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching trough located from James Bay
to New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: