Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 25 May 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Temperatures zero to plus 4.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 25 May 2017
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 25 May 2017
Saturday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Sunday Wind variable 15 knots.
Monday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2017 Today Tonight and Friday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2017 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 May 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4736N 5635W to 4445N 5545W to 4245N 5000W to 4245N 4730W to 4445N
4600W to 4730N 4600W to 5300N 4845W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 May estimated from Quebec near
5018N 6259W to Anticosti Island near 4943N 6300W and then from
Anticosti Island near 4907N 6207W to 4830N 6145W to Newfoundland
near 4736N 5913W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except 26 to 50 icebergs north of the western
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 25 May 2017 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing low 1005 mb located east of
the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight high 1021 mb located over central
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Friday high 1021 mb located over the northern
At 10:00 a.m. NDT Friday approaching low located over the Gulf
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: