Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 20 knots with gusts to 30 along the Quebec coast late this afternoon and this evening. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4600N 5345W to 4600N 5215W to 4745N 4445W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs north of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 23 July 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today low 987 mb located over southern Labrador
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Monday low 997 mb located southeast of Labrador
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Maritimes.
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today low 1006 mb located south of the Maritimes.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Monday departing low 1008 mb located east of the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: