Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 September 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light Friday morning.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 29 September 2016
Tonight and Friday Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 September 2016
Saturday Wind east 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind east 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
FundyIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 September 2016
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 September 2016 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1014 mb located over the southwestern
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 999 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary high 1038 mb located
over eastern Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:32 PM ADT 29 September 2016 A low pressure system over the Southwestern Grand Banks will
intensify as it tracks northeastward this evening. Strong to gale
force northerly winds are forecast in the wake of this system.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - southern half and Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: