Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then becoming southwest 15 Monday afternoon.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 July 2016
Tuesday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light.
Thursday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 July 2016 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located over Nova Scotia.
By 6:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located over the southern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching trough located from James Bay
to New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: