East Scotian Slope
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon.
Chance of showers Monday late in the day.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 26 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 April 2015
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 knots increasing to northwest 30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Thursday Wind northwest 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 late in the day.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4535N 6000W
to 4510N 5920W to 4535N 5805W to 4725N 5810W to Newfoundland near
4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4415N 4900W to 4415N 4600W to 4615N 3730W to 4730N
3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5107N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 990 mb located over Banquereau.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 994 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Monday dissipating low 996 mb located over West
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: