East Scotian Slope
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 May 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Fog patches over northern sections tonight and Wednesday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 26 May 2015
Tonight and Wednesday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 May 2015
Thursday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Friday Wind variable 15 knots.
Saturday Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5555W to 4115N 5130W to 4115N 4915W to 4545N 3815W to 4700N
3815W to 5000N 4130W to 5500N 4800W to 6000N 5730W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6044W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5821W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 May 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located south of
the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the Gulf of
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located north of the Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: