East Scotian Slope
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots Saturday morning.
Chance of showers overnight and Saturday. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 May 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4643N 5309W to 4330N 4945W to 4330N 4815W to 4400N 4500W to 4615N
3800W to 4730N 3800W to 5145N 4330W to 5300N 4715W to 5600N 4900W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5034N 5934W to Newfoundland near 4941N 5749W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: