East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 28 July 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming south 15 Saturday morning.
Fog patches forming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5410W to 4545N 5400W to 4530N 5145W to 4715N 4530W to 4900N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg Count26 to 50 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 28 July 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line east-west over the
By 3:30 p.m. NDT today departing ridge located over the southeastern
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Saturday trough located over Gulf - Port au Port.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: