East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 27 August 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind south 10 to 15 knots backing to southeast 15 to 20 late overnight then veering to south 25 Friday morning. Wind veering to west 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Showers beginning Friday morning and ending Friday evening. Fog banks forming near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 August 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4916N 5333W to 5245N 5115W to 5315N 5115W to 6000N 5945W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5117N 5804W to Newfoundland near 5043N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 27 August 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today ridge located over the northern Grand Banks.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing ridge located east of the
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today trough located from Ungava Bay to the
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Friday trough located from Labrador Sea to the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: