East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 03 May 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to variable 10 to 15 knots Monday morning and to west 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Fog patches forming late this evening and dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 4830N 5305W to 4740N 5100W to 4800N 4930W to
5300N 5400W to 5340N 5230W to 5450N 5230W to 5630N 5630W to 5800N
5730W then northward. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 5 tenths of first-year ice in the extreme
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5400W to 4500N 5345W to 4215N 4945W to 4215N 4830W to 4600N
3600W to 4730N 3600W to 5100N 3830W to 6000N 5630W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6000W to Newfoundland near 4934N 5755W.
Iceberg Count51 to 100 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 3 May 2015 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the northern Grand Banks.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Monday departing ridge located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over southern Labrador
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Monday dissipating trough located over eastern
Belle Isle Bank.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: