East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 20 October 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind north 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 October 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5210N 5545W to 5230N 5230W to 5400N 5300W to 5800N 5700W to
6000N 5400W to 5800N 5100W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 20 October 2016 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight building ridge located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Friday ridge located over the northern Grand Banks.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:57 PM NDT 20 October 2016 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have been ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: