Issued 10:23 AM ADT 03 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind north 10 to 15 knots backing to west 10 to 15 this afternoon then becoming light late overnight.
Showers and fog patches ending this afternoon. Fog banks forming Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 3 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4600N 5400W to 4145N 5000W to 4145N 4845W to 4645N
4330W to 4900N 4400W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5038N 5925W to Newfoundland near 5000N 5744W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 3 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 997 mb located over eastern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1002 mb located over western Labrador.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over Georges Bank.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT today trough located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast - Cape St. Mary's and east
- South Coast - west of Cape St. Mary's
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: