Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 23 May 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 25 in the channels. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 this evening then diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Wednesday.
Showers beginning late this afternoon and ending late overnight. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating late Wednesday morning. Fog patches reforming Wednesday evening.
Low tonight plus 8. High Wednesday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 23 May 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing ridge located east of Laurentian
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: