Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon with gusts to 25 in the channels. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Chance of showers Tuesday afternoon and evening. Fog patches forming Tuesday evening.
Low tonight plus 6. High Tuesday plus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Anticosti Island to
the Gulf of Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: