Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM AST 01 November 2015
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 12 February 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. AST today departing trough located over Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. AST Saturday intensifying low 991 mb located south
of East Scotian Slope.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Saturday low 982 mb located over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:48 AM AST 12 February 2016 A trough of low pressure over Banquereau will depart the marine
district this afternoon. Northwesterly gales over eastern waters will
diminish later today. On Saturday a low will develop south of the
marine district and track through eastern waters to lie over
Newfoundland by Saturday evening.
Marine interests are advised that a storm warning is in effect for
Laurentian Fan. Gale warnings are in effect for southwestern shore..
LaHave Bank..Eastern shore..Fourchu..Sable..East Scotian Slope and
Banquereau. Marine interests are also advised that freezing spray
Warnings are in effect for Fundy..Grand Manan..Lurcher..Browns Bank..
Southwestern shore..LaHave Bank..Eastern shore..Fourchu..Cabot
Strait..Banquereau northwestern half..Northumberland Strait-eastern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: