Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 July 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening then becoming westerly 10 to 15 Sunday morning. Wind becoming light Sunday afternoon.
Low tonight plus 13. High Sunday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 July 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
southern Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing cold front from low located
over Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: