Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2014
Forecasts have ended for the season.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 1 February 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. AST today low 988 mb located east of Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing low 978 mb located off Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. AST Monday intensifying low 990 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. AST Monday low 985 mb located east of Cape Cod.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:08 AM AST 1 February 2015 A low pressure system east of Anticosti Island will move northeast
today to lie off of the Labrador coast by this evening. Gale force
northwesterlies are forecast for today in its wake.
Another low pressure system will approach the district as it tracks
along the U.S. seaboard late in the day Monday. Strong to gale force
easterlies developing ahead of the low will shift to gale force
southerlies as the system nears.
Marine interests are advised gale warnings are in effect for all
Freezing spray warnings are in effect for all waters except georges
Bank.. West Scotian Slope.. East Scotian Slope.. And Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: