Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 08 October 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 late this afternoon and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday morning and to southwest 15 to 20 Friday evening.
High today plus 14. Low tonight plus 5. High Friday plus 14.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 8 October 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located east of Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: