Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 31 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to south 10 to 15 knots near noon and to south 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to south 10 to 15 this evening and to light late overnight.
Showers ending this afternoon. Fog patches forming late this evening and dissipating Saturday morning.
High today plus 21. Low tonight plus 16. High Saturday plus 24.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 31 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the eastern Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over New Brunswick.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the eastern Marine
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: