Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 May 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late this evening.
Showers changing to drizzle late overnight and ending Tuesday morning. A few showers beginning Tuesday evening. Fog patches forming early this evening and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Low tonight plus 11. High Tuesday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 30 May 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from Quebec to the Great
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Newfoundland to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:27 PM ADT 30 May 2016 Tropical cyclone information: as of 12:00 PM ADT tropical depression
Bonnie was located near 33.4 degrees north 79.8 degrees west. Bonnie
is moving east northeastward at 2 knots. Maximum sustained winds are
near 25 knots and the central pressure is 1012 MB.
Bonnie is not currently expected to have any direct effect on
Canadian forecast waters.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: