Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 29 June 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this morning then diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Chance of showers today and Friday afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
High today plus 21. Low tonight plus 12. High Friday plus 23.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 29 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located south of
the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Great Lakes to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located from the Great Lakes to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: