Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 October 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 25 this evening then backing to northerly 15 to 20 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
A few showers ending Thursday afternoon.
Low tonight plus 4. High Thursday plus 9.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bras d'Or LakesIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 October 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 October 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1014 mb located southeast of
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing low 1005 mb located southeast
of the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: