Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 20 in the channels late this afternoon and this evening. Wind diminishing to light this evening.
A few showers beginning near noon and ending this evening. Risk of thunderstorms early this afternoon.
Temperatures plus 19 falling to plus 17 Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Bras d'Or LakesIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Quebec to New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Anticosti Island to
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday departing trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: