Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 May 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning Thursday afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms Thursday afternoon. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
Low tonight plus 9. High Thursday plus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located over northern New Brunswick.
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low located over East Scotian Slope.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low located south of Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:39 AM ADT 25 May 2016 A low pressure system over the Gulf of St. Lawrence will drift slowly
south on Thursday. North of the low a band of strong to possibly gale
force northeasterlies will spread over most Gulf waters by evening.
Warnings may be issued later today.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: