Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 July 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to south 10 to 15 early Friday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning early Friday afternoon and ending Friday evening. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Friday morning.
Low tonight plus 14. High Friday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 July 2015 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the central Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1000 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located from the Gaspe Peninsula
to Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located from Anticosti Island to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 PM ADT 30 July 2015 A low pressure system southeast of Newfoundland will move very slowly
eastward then gradually weaken later today. Strong to gale force
northwesterlies are expected over extreme eastern waters from this
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Banquereau - eastern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: