Banquereau - northern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 July 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 20 knots backing to west 15 near midnight. Wind west 15 Sunday.
A few showers beginning near noon Sunday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 22 July 2017
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 July 2017
Monday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 20 late in the day.
Wednesday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4615N 5400W to 4600N 5230W to 4745N 4500W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 July 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
southern Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing cold front from low located
over Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: