Issued 08:00 PM AST 05 December 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Chance of flurries.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Issued 03:30 PM AST 05 December 2016
Wednesday Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to light in the morning.
Thursday Wind southwest 20 knots veering to west 25.
Friday Wind west 20 knots veering to northwest 25 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 5 December 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight weakening ridge located over the central
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located west of the Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. AST Tuesday trough located over the western Marine
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: