Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 August 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this morning and to light this afternoon. Wind becoming northerly 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 August 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1008 mb located over West Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 1006 mb located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: