Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 April 2017
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind southerly 15 knots.
Showers and fog patches.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 April 2017
Saturday Wind west 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind northwest 25 knots.
Monday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 26 April 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday Open water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 April 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4700N 6035W to 4740N 6125W
to 4920N 6500W to 4945N 6500W to 4855N 6225W to Newfoundland near
4905N 5825W. Sea ice north and south of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 April 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located near
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located north of
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday trough located over Anticosti Island.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: