Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots early Monday evening.
Showers beginning Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4640N 6445W to 4820N
6350W to 4855N 6350W to 4925N 6510W to 5005N 6535W to 5000N 6300W to
Newfoundland near 4905N 5825W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
Open water except 1 tenth of first-year ice along parts of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the central Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located near Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the southwestern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:55 PM ADT 30 April 2017 Strong to gale force northwesterly winds will continue to diminish
this evening as a ridge of high pressure builds in from the west.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau and Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: