Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 01 September 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots early Wednesday morning then becoming light Wednesday afternoon.
Chance of showers Wednesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 1 September 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 998 mb located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday weakening ridge located over the southern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:46 PM ADT 1 September 2015 A low pressure system just east of Newfoundland will continue to
Move eastwards tonight. Gale force northwesterlies can be expected
over eastern waters this evening in the wake of the low.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Eastern shore - eastern half...Fourchu...Sable - eastern half...
Banquereau...Laurentian Fan and Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: