Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 30 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots this evening and to southwest 15 to 20 overnight. Wind backing to south 15 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
A few showers beginning near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6000W to Newfoundland near
4930N 5755W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 30 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Newfoundland
then to Cape Cod.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located from Labrador Coast to
the Grand Banks then to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1005 mb located south of Georges Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1010 mb located south of the
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: