Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 19 April 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming variable 10 to 15 knots this evening then diminishing to light Monday morning. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Chance of flurries late this afternoon and tonight.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4515N 6105W to 4515N 5950W
to 4430N 5905W to 4435N 5730W to 4645N 5705W to 4720N 5745W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
Open water except consolidated first-year ice in bays and on parts
of the shores.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 19 April 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 6:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:52 AM ADT 19 April 2015 Outlook for the start up of the eastern shore lobster fishery.
Today..Winds northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 near
noon and to light this afternoon. Seas 1 to 2 metres diminishing to
zero to 1 this evening.
Monday..Winds light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots in the
evening. Seas zero to 1 metres.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: