Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 May 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots Thursday evening.
A few showers beginning this afternoon and ending overnight. Fog patches dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 May 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over Anticosti Island to
West Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located east of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Georges Bank.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: