Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 June 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 15 knots increasing to southerly 20 after midnight then diminishing to southwest 15 Saturday afternoon. Wind veering to west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain and fog patches with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 June 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight cold front located over southern Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of Maine.
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Saturday cold front located from Cabot Strait to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:48 PM ADT 23 June 2017 A weak low north of New Brunswick will give higher than normal water
levels possibly high enough for minor coastal flooding tonight.
Areas along the Fundy coast of New Brunswick from Saint John to Grand
Manan, along Southwest Nova Scotia from Digby to Shelburne and in the
Bay of Chaleur may be affected at high tide tonight.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: