Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots early Tuesday evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 May 2017
Wednesday Wind southerly 20 knots.
Thursday Wind southerly 20 to 25 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6000W to Newfoundland near
4930N 5755W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Labrador to Cape
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1005 mb located southwest of Georges
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday departing low 1010 mb located southeast
of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: