Issued 10:00 AM ADT 25 October 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to northeasterly 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 October 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5210N 5545W to 5230N 5230W to 5400N 5300W to 5800N 5700W to
6000N 5400W to 5800N 5100W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 25 October 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today weakening low located south of Anticosti
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located over the southern Gulf of
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing low located south of Nova
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: