Issued 09:30 AM NDT 23 June 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Saturday.
Rain beginning Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Newfoundland near 5035N 5610W to 5030N
5335W to 4930N 5130W to Newfoundland near 4835N 5300W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5225N 5535W to 5240N
5310W to 5800N 5900W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 23 June 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Saturday departing ridge located east of the
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Saturday approaching low 992 mb located over
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: