Issued 04:00 AM NDT 26 July 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots veering to northwest 15 early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Showers beginning Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 26 July 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over the North Labrador Coast.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Thursday trough located from the Mid Labrador
Coast to Belle Isle Bank.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the Northwest Labrador
By 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
East Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: