Issued 09:30 PM NDT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind south 10 to 15 knots becoming light late overnight.
A few showers beginning Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 29 June 2015
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind south 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind southeast 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 29 June 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 June 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5730N 6140W to 5725N 5845W to
5800N 5800W then northward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 29 June 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located east of
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday approaching trough located over northern
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northeastern half
- Banquereau - southwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: