Issued 09:30 PM NDT 30 April 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Low tonight minus 4. High Sunday plus 3.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 30 April 2016
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 30 April 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday Consolidated first-year ice.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 April 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland 4915N 5330W to 4920N 5140W to
5055N 4850W to 5520N 5140W to 5625N 5615W to 5755N 5730W then
northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Consolidated first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 30 April 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 998 mb located east of Belle Isle Bank.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Sunday low 987 mb located east of Greenland.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:15 PM NDT 30 April 2016 Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for the North Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - northwestern half
- Funk Island Bank - southeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: