Issued 04:00 AM NDT 25 October 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northeast 25 knots backing to north 15 to 20 this morning then diminishing to light late overnight.
A few flurries ending this afternoon.
Temperatures minus 2 to plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 25 October 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Belle Isle Bank.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT today trough located southeast of the Marine
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today building ridge located over Labrador.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over Labrador.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:03 AM NDT 25 October 2016 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: