Issued 04:00 PM NDT 30 May 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming north 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then increasing to north 20 Tuesday evening.
Showers and mist beginning Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 May 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5215N 5540W to 5250N 5400W to
5330N 5500W to 5400N 5300W to 5500N 5330W to 5630N 5730W to 5800N
5830W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
4 tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 30 May 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today low 996 mb located near Labrador.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday low 997 mb located near the Strait of
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today trough from low located over Lake Melville.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: