Issued 09:30 PM NDT 27 July 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light near noon Tuesday.
A few showers.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 27 July 2015
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind south 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind south 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 27 July 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 1008 mb located near Ungava Bay.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over northwestern
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough from low located
from the Mid Labrador Coast to the East Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southeastern half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: