Issued 09:30 AM NDT 28 May 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 28 May 2016
Monday Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots late in the day.
Tuesday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind north 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday 7 tenths of first-year ice.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5155N 5555W to 5250N 5405W to
5345N 5425W to 5445N 5255W to 5635N 5730W to 5800N 5830W then
northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 28 May 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
North Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: